Women’s Media Golf Classic, 25th Annual
9:15 am - 9:00 pm
3904 West 51st Avenue
Wendy Lisogar-Cocchia and Sergio Cocchia, of the Century Plaza Hotel and Absolute Spa, invites all women to participate in the 25th annual Women’s Media Classic – the Silver Jubilee.This tournament is the best non-golfing golf tournament around – a walk in the park, with food and beverages at every teebox, laughter, fun, maybe hitting the little white ball, followed by a fantastic dinner and gala!
• Tournament Date: Friday, September 26, 2014
• Tournament Venue: Musqueam Golf Course, Vancouver
• Tournament Time: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm (actual golf start – noon!)
• Reception and Dinner: 5:00 – 9:00 pm at the Century Plaza Hotel
This tournament offers great benefits for business development, networking, community support, and making a difference in the lives of autistic children and their families. All funds raised support the Pacific Autism Family Centre.
Ladies and Gentlemen: We invite you to consider the following options:
• Showcase your business by hosting a hole, with a tradeshow booth on course
o Offer our 220 women golfers’ samples, market your product to attendees from all sectors, including notable media from TV, Radio, and print.
• Enter a six-some – all women!
o Yes, this is fun, golf event – designed for non-golfers and less serious golfers
o Feel free to enter single golfers as well
• Sponsor the tournament, sponsor a hole, sponsor a golfer… From $500 for a hole sponsorship to $1,000,000+ for Pacific Autism Family Centre sponsorship – we have opportunities to fit your needs
• Donate a silent or live auction item, a raffle item, or a prize
o Team prizes always welcome – six of the same items
• Volunteer with us
o Mentored work experience
o Great networking
o Making a difference
• Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Womens-Media-Golf-Classic/549890931803026
• Follow us on twitter – @WMGCTourney
For further information, please contact Tournament Director, Dawn Donahue, at email@example.com or 604-628-9547 Thank you for your support.