How I went from 0 – 14 employees & 200+ customers in a year, with Luke Aulin
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Suite 210 – 1737 West 3rd Avenue
Luke Aulin has grown two multi-million dollar businesses and is now exponentially growing a 3rd business – RTOWN a marketing agency that has retained over 200 customers in its first year. He now has a team of 14 employees to help him manage the massive amount of small businesses coming to him for marketing solutions.His competitive edge? A mobile platform for small businesses to reach new local audiences. (You’ll learn all about this during his presentation)
Discover Luke’s unique processes to successfully build any kind of business from the ground up using methods talked about and used in the Silicon Valley. He’ll also show you the key factors to consider when you know that it’s going to take a team to execute on your vision.
In this presentation you will discover:
1) How a PURPOSE-driven business helps inspire change and drive business results
2) How MISSION-driven leaders can maximize employee engagement
3) Why codifying your core values is a crucial element in a well-run company
4) Want to make your customers happy? Flip your org chart upside down!
5) Just starting out? Learn the ONE thing to do to determine if you have a profitable, sustainable market for your business
Luke Aulin is an intrepreneur turned entrepreneur. He’s traveled to over 60 countries in his life and, in between these adventures, he’s built two multi-million dollar businesses and is currently running an integrated digital marketing solutions company called RTOWN. RTOWN’s mission is to help 10,000 local businesses each increase their revenues by $1,000,000. Luke’s passion lies at the intersection of purpose and profit.
Tickets: $10 at the door
For more information or to RSVP, visit: http://www.meetup.com/Internet-Masterminds/events/219008990/