Wedding Planning 101
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
1006 Mainland Street
Are you or someone you know getting married?
The Soirée Workshop will provide you with all the insider tips you need to know to plan the perfect wedding. Put an end to endless hours searching for answers online. Come in to the Soirée Workshops and ask the experts how to make your dream wedding a reality. This is the perfect gift for you or any DIY Bride you know.
What you’ll learn:
– The ins and outs of the industry
– The questions you should be asking vendors during consultations
– The hints you should pick up on to avoid shady vendors
– The timeline you should work with to avoid last minute stress
– How to create a realistic budget
– Wedding planning do’s and don’ts
What you’ll take away:
– Invaluable advice from a panel of experts in stationery, photography, planning and more
– A take home guide including a timeline and a budget template
– Our preferred vendors list
The session begins with advice from the principal expert of Soirée Planners about your wedding planning timeline, tips, and insight on what to do and what not to do. What are the trends, the norms and some “not-so-traditional” tips and tricks that you can use to make your day extra special.
Then the session will be reconvened after a break with an expert panel consisting of a photographer, a florist, a decorator, a caterer and makeup artist.
Enjoy an afternoon of learning, champagne and canapés. Wedding planning doesn’t have to be stressful.
Date: Sunday, November 24, 2013
Time: noon to 4 p.m.
Cost and ticket availability at Eventbrite