Wavefront Wireless Summits 2014
8:15 am - 7:30 pm
1128 West Hastings Street
The 3rd annual Wavefront Wireless Summits is a technology leadership conference from February 4 to 6 focused on strategic business transformation enabled by wireless & mobility solutions. Wavefront is pleased to welcome a lineup of industry leaders tackling topics critical to business technology decisions today and into the future. The conference is divided into two content tracks: Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Summit and Wireless Business Summit.
– Jeff Seifert: Cisco Canada, CTO
– David Card: Gigaom, VP Research
– Jesse Moore: M-KOPA, Managing Director
– David Birch: Consult Hyperion, Director
– Don Jones, Qualcomm Life, VP of Global Strategy and Market Development
Business Track Speaker Lineup:
– David Robinson: Rogers, VP Emerging Business
– Peter Semmelhack: Bug Labs, Founder & CEO
– Jeffrey Betts: IBM, Business Development
– Fred Boulanger: Macadamian, CEO
– Mark Howden: Blackberry, Sr. Manager, Enterprise Technical Partnerships
– Daniel Kellmereit: Detecon Inc., CEO
– Derek Colfer: Visa, Head of Mobile Innovation
– Scott Morrison: CA Technologies, Senior Vice President
– Anthony A. Reynolds: SAP, Senior Vice President
– Tim Hayden: The Mobile Commerce, Author
For more information on the event, visit www.wavefrontsummits.com.
Vancity Buzz is proud to be a media sponsor of this event.