Vancouver+Acumen presents DIGNITY2015
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
881 Granville Street
On May 21st 2015, join Vancouver+Acumen for our 5th annual DIGNITYVANCOUVER event.DIGNITY events are held worldwide by 25+ volunteer-led Acumen chapters to support and raise awareness for Acumen. Acumen is a non-profit that raises charitable donations to invest in businesses, leaders, and ideas that are changing the way the world tackles poverty, and building a world based on dignity.
The evening will include:
• A Thought-provoking Roundtable featuring prominent social impact community leaders who will touch on two intriguing topics: The Business Identity of Social Organizations & the Revolution of the CSR Model.
• A Silent Auction: Attendees will have the opportunity to bid on mentorship hours with local leader as well as unique photographs (local and global) themed around the concept of dignity.
• Local Entertainment and chances to try local food items
• Opportunities to network and make valuable connections in Vancouver’s social impact community
Join us in this opportunity to make a genuine difference both at home and abroad, and for what is sure to be a memorable evening with a thought-provoking roundtable, networking, music, food and photography.
Can’t wait to see you there!
Order tickets via Eventbrite by Wednesday for Early Bird pricing:
• Andrew Hall, Co-Founder of Mealshare
• Isabelle Swiderski, Founder of Seven25 & Lezervations
• Joanna Buczkowska, Director of Social Innovation, Sauder’s Centre for Innovation & Impact Investing
• Victoria Pelletier, Consultant in Deloitte’s Human Capital Practice
• Shaun Frankson, Co-Founder of Plastic Bank
• Humaira Hamid – Business Development Manager, Futureprenur Canada BC & Yukon
• Aki Kaltenbach, Corporate Social Responsibility Strategist at Hootsuite Media Inc.
• Sapna Dayal, Executive Director at imagine1day
Check out our website for more event and speaker details: