Toque Tuesday

Loading Map....
Location icon

Vancouver
Vancouver, BC
Canada

This year, the Lookout Society has you covered from head to toe during the annual Toque Tuesday campaign.

Toques and socks are being sold as part of Toque Tuesday on February 3. The annual national campaign, organized by Raising the Roof, will see almost 40,000 volunteers selling toques and socks across Canada. The Lookout Society and Pacific Community Resources Society will be selling the clothing articles in Metro Vancouver.

Both the toques and socks sell for $10 each with 80% of net funds staying in the communities where they are sold, providing funding for programs benefitting the homeless. The remaining 20% of funds raised from toque sales go to Raising the Roof’s national projects.

The public and businesses can also help out by selling toques in their workplaces, get-togethers and other venues. For more information on how to help sell toques, email Lani at development@lookoutsociety.ca.

Toque Tuesday locations for toque sales:

Vancouver
Vancouver Skytrain Stations (7 to 9 a.m.): Waterfront, Granville, Vancouver City Centre, Burrard, Cambie and Broadway

Surrey
Surrey Skytrain Stations (7 to 9 a.m.): Surrey Central Skytrain Station (6:30 to 8:00 a.m., 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.)

Raising the Roof Hockey Challenge, City Hall Plaza, Surrey City Hall, 13450 104 Avenue Surrey. Hockey teams from the Surrey Fire fighters, RCMP, BC LIONS, Surrey Eagles, Local MLA’s and representatives from Community Service providers such as the Lookout Emergency Aid Society.

New Westminster
New Westminster Skytrain Station (7:30 to 10 a.m.), Columbia Skytrain Station (7:30 to 10 a.m.), New Westminster City Hall (511 Royal Avenue New Westminster, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)

North Vancouver
Lonsdale Quay Seabus Station (7 to 10 a.m.)

 

Toques can also be purchased online at www.raisingtheroof.org.

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset
BACK TO TOP
BACK TO TOP