The Art of Marketing
8:45 am - 5:00 pm
777 Homer Street
The Art of Marketing is coming back to Vancouver! After a successful event this past September, and building on the success of their sold out national tour, they’re bringing six new internationally renowned bestselling authors and thought leaders to Vancouver for a one day conference on March 19. Don’t miss out on this chance to gain a competitive advantage and network with over 1,500 of Canada’s most influential marketers.
Developed to answer the questions currently facing your organization, The Art of Marketing will provide a clearer understanding of how marketing has changed, what role it now plays in the buying decision, its impact on your business and ultimately how the consumer views and interacts with your brand in a crowded marketplace.
- Seth Godin – New York Times Bestselling Author, Purple Cow, Linchpin, Tribes and more
- Keith Ferrazzi – #1 New York Times Bestselling Author, Never Eat Alone and Who’s Got Your Back
- Nancy Duarte – Communication Expert and Bestselling Author of Slide:ology and Resonate
- John Jantsch – Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author, Duct Tape Marketing and The Commitment Engine
- Brian Wong – Founder & CEO of Kiip and Featured in Forbes 30 Under 30
- Mitch Joel – President of Twist Image and Bestselling Author, Six Pixels of Separation and Ctrl Alt Delete
Passes start at $449 each.
Save up to $100 with this special offer to Vancity Buzz readers!
Use the promo code VANCITY26 and get $50 off the ticket price.
Buy three or more tickets and get an additional $50 off each ticket ($100 total).
Vancity Buzz is proud to be a Media Sponsor of The Art of Marketing