Tea, Treats and A Talk: A Celebration of Everything Yummy
3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
332 W. 8th Ave
A yummy tea and treats event celebrating the launch of the RozzyPie brand + fundraiser for my first book!
I have an unwavering passion for inspiring and empowering people to follow their heart, live their dreams and reach their full potential. I share this message through my love of food and the joys of sharing culinary adventures
Since I was 10 years old, I’ve had a dream to write books.
I decided to make 2015 the year that I launch the RozzyPie brand and publish my first foodie-inspired book!
I wanted to find a way to have the time, resources and money to do so, so I decided to start a crowdfunding campaign.
The campaign will kick-off at the official launch of the RozzyPie brand, December 14, 2014, a week after my birthday.
My goal is to raise money towards the publication of my book and launching the RozzyPie brand.
My book will tell my story and my philosophy on food and life. It is about having the courage to embrace yourself, going after your dreams and living life to the fullest.
You’re invited to RozzyPie’s launch party + fundraiser!
– Sample tea from Amoda Tea, Oollo Tea and Wize Monkey
– Sample treats from Sweet Petite Confectioner, Cookie Delectibles by Lesley, Emijoy’s, Le Petite Bonheurs, Granola Girl, For the Love of Food & Glow Chocolates and Nice Vice Ice Cream
– Special offers on all tea + treats products + a cool t-shirt company Herro Hachi (great for holiday shopping
– Meet my friends! They are really cool visionaries, creatives, entrepreneurs, leaders, changemakers and of course, foodies!
– Hear an inspirational talk on the story behind RozzyPie
– Receive a GIFT of my first ebook
Grab your complimentary ticket + RSVP at: