Safe Community Series: Dementia and Alzheimer’s Awareness
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
4949 Canada Way
The Burnaby RCMP Crime Prevention Unit is hosting a seminar to promote awareness regarding Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease.
The free seminar is part of the unit’s Safe Community Series public education events. This seminar is in partnership with the RCMP Mental Health Unit, Fraser Health, and Search and Rescue.
* What is dementia and Alzheimer’s disease?
* How can these brain disorders affect a person, family, and community?
* Wanderers and steps for reporting a missing person.
* What happens after a missing person is reported?
* What resources are available to you in Burnaby?
Seating is limited so please RSVP early to the Crime Prevention Unit by calling 604-294-7859 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, January 28, 2016 from 6:30 – 8:00 pm
City Hall – Council Chambers – 4949 Canada Way Burnaby, BC