Robson Square Skating (Family Day Special)
9:00 am - 9:00 pm
800 Robson Street
The annual tradition of Robson Square skating takes place every day from November 15 to February 28.
It’s FREE skating for those with skates. If you don’t have skates, you can always rent some at the rink. It’s a magical place to enjoy the holidays with your friends, family and loved ones.
Family Day Celebration at the Robson Square Ice Rink
On Monday, February 10, 2014 the Government of British Columbia’s Robson Square Ice Rink will host a Family Day celebration. Festivities include free skate rentals, free hot chocolate and music for the whole family.
– Monday, February 10, 2014 – 9 am to 9 pm
– Free skate rentals – Free hot chocolate 12pm – 4pm
Dates and Times:
SUNDAY to THURSDAY: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
FRIDAY and SATURDAY: 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
– Skate rental ends 30 mins prior to close
– Cash only
– Helmets are mandatory for Children 12 years and under
– Skate and helmet rentals, and a concession stand are available on site.
– Skating is free if you bring your own skates.
– Rentals are available for a cost of $4