Robson Square Ice Skating 2015
9:00 am - 9:00 pm
800 Robson Street
Get your skates on! Just in time for the start of the Christmas season, the Robson Square Ice Rink will be open to everyone of all ages for FREE skating beginning December 1.
The rink at Robson Square is operated seasonally by the provincial government when the temperatures begin to dip, running from morning into the late evening hours. This year, the free rink will remain open through the Christmas Holidays, including Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
Skaters can skate for free if they bring their own skates while those without skates can rent a pair on-site. There is also a concession stand serving snacks and warm drinks.
- Sunday to Thursday – 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday – 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Holiday dates and times
- Christmas Eve, December 24 – 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Christmas Day, December 25 – 12 to 5 p.m.
- Boxing Day, December 26 – 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve, December 31 – 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- New Year’s Day, January 1 – 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.