Playland opening weekend
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
E Hastings St & Windermere St
Vancouver’s amusement park opens for the summer season with over 30 rides and attractions and the all-new ride.
The Beast, a newly built pendulum swinging ride, is amongst the tallest rides in the park, reaching an ultimate height of 125 feet at full swing. A single pendulum shaft swings up to 20 passengers, seated in inward and outward positions, at speeds of as high as 90 kilometres per hour while spinning 360 degrees.
- Dates and Times:
- May 16 to June 21 on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays (10 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- June 12 to 24 from Monday to Friday (10 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
- June 26 to July 31 from Monday to Friday (10 a.m. to 6 p.m.) and Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays (10 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
- August 1 to 21 daily (10 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
- August 22 to September 7 (Fair at the PNE)
- September 12 to 20 on Saturdays and Sundays (10 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- One-Day PlayPass over 48″ tall – $35.50
- Junior One-Day PlayPass for under 48″ tall – $24.75
- PlayLand Season PlayPass over 48″ tall – $99.50
- PlayLand Junior Season PlayPass – $56.75
- Tickets and passes may also be purchased at participating retailers or online.