11:00 am - 3:00 pm
13723 Crescent Road
Bring a picnic to enjoy and come dressed as a pioneer at this old-fashioned, family-friendly summer event held on the Historic Stewart Farm’s scenic grounds!
- Tap your toes to lively music.
- Play traditional sports and games.
- Interact with heritage re-enactment troupe The Re-enactors as they bring Surrey’s true stories to life.
- Watch live demonstrations of spinning and weaving by the Peace Arch Weavers & Spinners.
- Take a tour of the 1894 farmhouse with a costumed guide.
- Taste homemade ice cream, lemonade and popcorn.
Drop in, entrance by donation