The Non-GMO Show Vancouver
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
999 Canada Place
The Non-GMO show Vancouver is a fun weekend dedicated to helping the community discover, sample and save on verified Non-GMO products, while learning from leading experts. Check-out some of these amazing sessions!
11:00 a.m. – GE Crops, GMO’s, what does it all even means with Teresa Lynne of GE Free BC
- Join Teresa as she explains what GE crops (also known as GMOs) are, and shares where they are, and how to avoid them.
12:00 p.m. – GMO OMG
- Join Nature’s Path to get the scoop on genetically modified organisms – what they are, where they are, and how to avoid them. You’ll leave this session empowered with the facts needed to make healthy decisions for your family. Plus, you’ll have a chance to win a delicious gift basket and a DVD of the award-winning documentary GMO OMG.
1:00 p.m. – How GMO’s Impact Your Health, with Adam Hart Nutritional Researcher & Author.
- Join bestselling author & creator of Ra Energy Foods Adam Hart as he reveals the secret impacts GMO’s may be having on your health.
2:30 p.m. – Understanding the “green movement” & genetic diversity, with Harold Steves, Vice Chair of Planning and Agriculture for Metro Vancouver
- Join Harold Steves as he explains the replacement of locally adapted crops with GMO’s; and movement to ban GMO’s and pesticides from farms and cities
3:30 p.m. – Cleanse Your Pantry with the Real Food Rules, with Louise Shillington of Real Food Actually.
- Learn how to avoid the nasties lurking in many of your pantry items, along with simple substitutions to kickstart your ‘real food’ revolution.
4:00 p.m. – How to inspire your kids to overcome the 4 biggest obstacles preventing them from making healthier food choices, with 9 year old activist Daniel Bissonnette
4:30 p.m. The Impact of GMO’s and Pesticides on a Sustainable Future, with Tony Mitra, Author and Activist
- Tony shares his insight on labs offering individuals, and food testing for the presence of Glyphosate which are are available outside of Canada.
Hot tip: Get your tickets in advance to save!
Advance Tickets $12 – Buy Online
Tickets at the Door $15
(Free for children 10 years of age and under.)
January 17th & 18th from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.