Muscular Dystrophy Canada’s Empowerment in Action Summit 2014
10:00 am - 11:30 pm
7551 Westminster Highway
This engaging and informative three-day summit, featuring interactive workshops and panel discussions, provides practical guidance, information and inspiration to anyone whose life is directly impacted by a neuromuscular disorder.Summit topics and features include:
• Living Life to the Fullest – Life, Leisure and Independence
• Take a deep breath – Respiratory Health and Neuromuscular Disorders
• Financial Planning for Family Members and Caregivers
• Building Partnerships between Health-Care Professionals and Community
• The World is Yours: Traveling With a Disability
• A vendors’ market full of information on resources, supports and technologies that can enhance quality of life
• A special performance from Luca Patuelli AKA B-Boy Lazylegz (America’s Got Talent), one of Muscular Dystrophy Canada’s National Ambassadors.
Empowerment In Action is an inspirational and engaging summit on life transitions and neuromuscular disorder management for youth and adults living with neuromuscular disorders, their families/caregivers and healthcare professionals.
For further information on the agenda and to register for the summit: http://muscle.ca/we-can-help/educational-events/empowerment-in-action/
Registration deadline is 8 August 2014