How I Made A Million Dollars Blogging, with Yaro Starak
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
1737 West 3rd Avenue #210
Yaro will take you on a journey back in time to teach you how he used his blog to sell over a million dollars worth of digital products. He will also introduce his “Blog Sales Funnel” model, a system that combines blogging and email marketing, which you can use to sell your digital products and services on autopilot.
Date: Monday, April 20, 2015
Tickets: $10 pre-pay online and $15 at the door.
For more information or to RSVP, visit: http://www.meetup.com/Internet-Masterminds/events/220270972/
In this presentation you will discover:
• The story behind how Yaro first made his living online, how exactly he started making money with his blog and why he considers blogging the best “lifestyle” business model available today.
• How to build a “sales funnel” that operates behind your blog, using automated emails to sell your products and services.
• What types of products and services you can sell from a blog, especially if you want to earn as close to passive income as possible.
• The fundamentals behind a successful blog, including what topic to focus on, how to get traffic and how to make sales.
• How to create a sustainable, long term online business by carving out your own small tribe using a blog, despite the very crowded internet landscape we all operate in.
Yaro Starak is the author of the Blog Profits Blueprint and founder of theEntrepreneurs-Journey.com blog. He began blogging over ten years ago initially as a hobby, however as his income from blogging surpassed $10,000 a month, he decided his future lay in this new publishing medium.
Since then Yaro has mentored thousands of other experts, authors, coaches, consultants, speakers and trainers how to turn their expertise into a profitable online business. Today Yaro helps people set up their own “Blog Sales Funnel”, a system that combines blogging with email marketing to build a platform to sell your own digital training products.
Yaro has a proven track record of results, with his “graduate bloggers” going on to make thousands of dollars – some even millions – in such diverse niches as book design, ADHD counselling, acne treatment, BMX bikes, skiing, cars, sports news, speed reading, real estate, television production and fat loss.