6:00 pm - 12:00 am
791 W Georgia St
The BC Lupus Society is hosting its annual Lupus Gala on April 25, 2015 at the Four Seasons Hotel Park Ballroom. The evening features a cocktail reception, dinner, a silent and live auction, a presentations to the honourees of the evening (a renal pathologist and renal/rheumatology nurses from BC Children’s Hospital) and dancing to live entertainment, ‘Side One’.
The funds raised at our gala go towards research and our newly diagnosed program.
The BC Lupus Society has been supporting people affected by lupus in British Columbia for over 38 years.
• To support advances in research and treatments
• To create public awareness
• To provide education and support to people affected by lupus
• That early diagnosis and optimal treatment will be available to everyone with lupus
• That the public at large will be aware of lupus
• To ensure community based support networks and services
If you have any questions, please contact Val.