Kickstarter Launch Party – The One Project – The First Photography Community For Depression & Anxiety
8:00 pm - 11:30 pm
316 W 5th Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
You’re invited to our official The One Project Kickstarter Launch Party to celebrate and kickoff our Kickstarter Campaign!The One Project is the first photography community for depression and anxiety. To learn more about The One Project, visit launch.theoneproject.ca.
We invite you to be a part of this revolution in mental health, to join in on our journey, and support us through Kickstarter so that we can help millions around the world suffering from depression and anxiety.
WHAT TO EXPECT
• Story Station – Be one of the first to take part in a unique collaborative artwork by creating your story in our photo booth set up.
• Photography Exhibition – See the 10 stories that represented Canada at the Perugia Social Photo Fest in Perugia, Italy — exhibited for the first time in Vancouver.
• Epitomic – Vancouver based producer/DJs will be playing throughout the night.
• Prizes – We want to thank you for your support with some great prizes.
• Food & Drink – Stick around to enjoy great food (vegan + gluten-free options available) and drinks. Alcohol is available for purchase at the bar.
• Socialize & Network – Our community is full of amazing individuals, come out and meet other creatives, supporters, and passionate people!
It’s sure to be a great time and you won’t want to miss out. We hope to see you there!
*Please arrive promptly at 8PM so that we can register you and give you your raffle tickets. Dress code is be yourself, that’s all we ask of you.*
Please RSVP (required) for free here: http://launch.theoneproject.ca/#RSVP