Heart Wide Open: the Urban Retreat – Vancouver
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
1523 E Pender Street
Vancouver, British Columbia
Are you looking for a full day of sisterhood, deep and honest conversations and connection — with incredible and inspiring women? A warm bath of belonging, the sense that you’ve known each other your entire life?
A safe space to show a bit more of you — all parts of you, even those you normally don’t express or face that easily?
You are warmly invited to Heart Wide Open: the Urban Retreat – Vancouver!
[About the Retreat]
We’ve designed this experience to be a balanced mix of external and internal work. It includes group- and partner exercises during which we get to go a little deeper, share our unique Truths, explore our boundaries and meet new friends on a whole new level.
There will be guided meditation, taste and aroma therapy experiments, and shaking it out in an impromptu dance party. We tune inwards & journal it out. We bring presence and mindfulness to all of our moments together — from the food we share, to the way we listen to and hug one another. With intention and awareness, and fuelled by our inherent capacity to love, we will explore what it really means to be supported & nourished — and to be the support & nourishment for one another through connection.
[When & Where]
Day: July 5th, 2015
Time: 11:00 – 17:00 (lunch is provided, gluten-free, healthy & vegan)
Location: Another Space – 1523 East Pender Street, Vancouver, BC, CANADA
– 6 hours with 2 dedicated, unpretentious, facilitators
– And a group of new friends & accountability buddies — to help shine your Truth!
– A private Facebook group where you can share your process after the retreat, stay in touch & share what’s coming up for you after the retreat.
– Tasty and healthy food. Bringing your own water bottle is never a bad idea!
– A follow-up webinar; because we like to know how you’re doing!
– A curated good-good-goodie bag filled with sensory delights and special treats + offers that will help you dive deeper into your Heart Wide Open Journey.
– A special Heart Wide Open offer (too good to resist)
– Secret surprises we wish we could share. Trust us, it hurts to bite our tongues for this many weeks!
[Questions & Answers]
If you’re ready to join in, or would like to read answers to some of the questions you might have about this offer, please visit www.heartwideopen365.com/Vancouver! Spaces are limited, and we have an early-bird price until June 17, after which the ticket price will increase.
[P.S. Can’t make it?]
You are still very welcome to join our growing community of women online! Every day for a full year, you’ll receive loving support, inspiration, and guidance on how to to befriend & love yourself and others. And in our Facebook group, we share our true selves and connect on a deep and true level — a safe space to be yourself fully and completely in the company of other women. Read more at www.heartwideopen365.com
With Love & Light,
Saar & Marthe