The Great Canadian Winter Festival at River Market
11:00 am - 4:00 pm
810 Quayside Drive
New Westminster, BC
July 1 may be Canada Day, but we here at River Market like to celebrate everyday as Canada Day! We’re proud of so much of what makes us unique. Our weather, our people, our food, our art, our sport…our Canadian-ness.
This winter, we’re holding our 2nd annual Great Canadian Winter Festival. We’re celebrating Canadian art, food and sport in a way that is uniquely ours.
Sunday, February 9
– First Olympics Tracking Board in Food hall to update RM customers on the progress of our amazing Canadian athletes.
– Watch Olympics at Paddlewheeler Pub, Wild Rice, Tre Galli
– What’s uniquely Canadian, eh? Poster (public art) beside Bunches and Blooms encouraging passers by to let us know what makes Canada great.
February 9 to 16
– River Market Bingo – Prize $200
– Collect stamps from participating vendors, get a line and be entered to win a prize
Friday, February 14
– Florist open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
– Valentines Day Dinners at Wild Rice and Longtail
Saturday, February 15
– Royal City Farmers Market from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
– Winter Festival Artisans Fair from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday, February 16
– Busker: Tony Kastelick from noon to 2 p.m.
– Workshop presented by Music Box NW from 1 to 3 p.m.
– Poutine Battle from 2 to 4 p.m.
– Royal City Curling Club presents Rings and Rocks from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
– 2nd Annual Vancouver Table Hockey Extravaganza from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
– New Westminster Scouts Kub Kar Rally from noon to 3 p.m.
– Kettle Corn and Maple Syrup vendors from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.