Granville Island Turkey Trot 10KM Run, Walk or Stroll
8:30 am - 10:30 am
1218 Cartwright St
The Granville Island Turkey Trot is a hallmark event for Granville Island and the Vancouver running community. Now in its 18th year, the event brings together families of runners in a celebration of Thanksgiving. In 2015, the Granville Island Turkey Trot will take place at Performance Works at Granville Island on Monday, October 12th.
What is included Registration:
• $20 gift card from Rackets & Runners redeemable on New Balance product
• Complimentary Stanley Park Beer redeemable at any Mahony & Sons locations
• $200 e-coupon from BikeHike Adventures included with your registration
• Free drop-in yoga class at Ocean Breath Yoga on Granville Island
• Chance to win free flights for two from Vancouver to Tokyo courtesy of Japan Airlines
• Race bib with built-in timing chip
• On-course services including water, toilets, and electrolyte
• One water station along the 10KM course
• Exciting Granville Island finish line with music, food, awards and more!
• Free Expo at Performance Works, food, drinks, yoga, awards, music and more
• Post-race celebration with delicious, holiday-themed food, lively entertainment, prizes and more
Organized by the local volunteered based non-profit Vancouver International Marathon Society, the Granville Island Turkey Trot is proud to partner up with the Greater Vancouver Food Bank and Arts Umbrella as its two official 2015 charity partners. Participants of the event’s next races on October 11th and 12th will now have the opportunity to support a greater cause by donating to these local non-profit charities.
For more information and to register, please visit TurkeyTrotRun.ca