Free rides on the Stanley Park Miniature Train
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Stanley Park Miniature Railway
The Canadian Pacific Railway #374 is famous for pulling Canada’s first transcontinental passenger train into Vancouver in the late 1880s.
Today, its replica, the Stanley Park Miniature Train, can be found in Stanley Park. From 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, October 3, come enjoy free train rides and learn about its history as part of Doors Open Vancouver 2015.
- Free mini-train rides
- One of the mini-train will be a replica mini train of Engine 374
- Audio history of Stanley Park Mini-Train on speaker during ride
- Enlarged historic photos around site
- Rehearsal of Halloween train for people to see during ride
- The Vancouver Public Space Network’s children’s programming by the Stanley Park Train
- Free Popcorn!
- Free parking