Free ice skating at Robson Square Ice Rink
800 Robson Street
Get your skates on! The Robson Square Ice Rink will is open to everyone of all ages for FREE skating beginning December 1 until late February.
Skaters can skate for free if they bring their own skates while those without skates can rent a pair on-site. There is also a concession stand serving snacks and warm drinks.
Robson Square Ice Rink dates and times
- Open from December 1, 2015 until February 28, 2016.
- Sunday to Thursday – 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday – 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Holiday dates and times
- Christmas Eve, December 24 – 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Christmas Day, December 25 – 12 to 5 p.m.
- Boxing Day, December 26 – 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve, December 31 – 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- New Year’s Day, January 1 – 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Skate rentals are $4.00
- Skate rental ends 30 mins prior to close
- Cash only
- Helmets are mandatory for Children 12 years and under
- Skate and helmet rentals, and a concession stand are available on site
- Skating is free if you bring your own skates
Robson Square Ice Skating Rink
Where: 800 Robson Street, Vancouver (Robson & Howe)