Financial Literacy Presentation
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
5288 Joyce Street
November is Financial Literacy month! You’re invited to a complimentary presentation on Financial Literacy for adults and the entire family (ages 12 and up).
You don’t have to look very far to read an article or watch a segment in the news talking about the lack of education when it comes to teaching youth and adults the basics about Financial Literacy.
We will be hosting an educational presentation on Financial Literacy for adults and the entire family. While the topic can be dry, dull and boring, this presentation was designed to be an incredibly powerful program that will both educate and entertain. The presentation will provide some good information about the understanding of money management and investing, and is based on the EnRiched Academy program that was endorsed by Jim Treliving and Bruce Croxon from Dragon’s Den.
– Understanding how money works and where most North Americans are financially
– Money myths and misconceptions
– Why some people, including high earners, never get around to saving money and how to avoid the pitfall
– How important it is to create the habit of saving money as early in life as possible
– The power of saving 10% of what you can earn
– And many more
Dates: Saturday, November 2 from 10 a.m. to noon at Collingwood Neighbourhood House – Room A
Saturday, November 16 from 10 a.m. to noon at Fleetwood Community Centre
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 778-893-0525
Space is limited, so reserve your spot today.