Fill Your Live Events Using A Viral Social Media Campaign, with Matt Astifan
6:00 pm - 9:15 pm
843 Seymour St
Getting people to attend live events can be one of the best ways to build a brand. It can also be one of the quickest way to kill your brand. When people invest their time to travel and attend your event and are left dissatisfied it can be disastrous for your reputation. In this presentation Matt Astifan will help you discover both how to fill your events with paid attendees AND how to organize fun and education events people will talk about online.
In this presentation you will discover how to:
• Write the optimal event description that will skyrocket your RSVPs (and copywriting techniques I learned from a multi-millionaire copywriter)
• Drive qualified visitors to your event page and have not only register but SHARE the page with their friends (creating a “viral loop” of free traffic)
• Get promotional partners to email, tweet and post about your event to their entire network without it costing you a dime (btw, with the right promotional partners you can become a trending topic on Twitter!)
• Attract over 100 people to your “low cost” event with only 10 days of promotion (Matt has done this several times – even while vacationing in Disney Land!)
• Create a great experience at your live event for the attendees by avoiding 3 mistakes that most amateur event organizers make (people hate lineups, not having enough refreshments, and sales pitches – Matt will show you how to avoid these pitfalls while keeping your event extremely profitable)
Matt Astifan focuses on demystifying social media for businesspeople. He gives regular workshops on how to use social media effectively to build brand exposure and sales, through his training & consulting company Web Friendly.
He has been quoted regularly on TV, Radio and throughout the web as the author of the Social Media Director (SMD) Certification Program. He’s also the Founder and Director of the Internet Masterminds Meetup.
Tickets: $10 at the door
For more information or to RSVP, visit: http://www.meetup.com/Internet-Masterminds/events/219789561/