Electric Love Music Festival ‘EMCEE COMPETITION’ Vancouver
10 Emcee's will be selected in each city to go head to head in a performance style competition WIN the GRAND PRIZE to rep your city this SUMMER !!
Performance set at ELECTRIC LOVE MUSIC FESTIVAL on July 31st 2016
$1000 CASH paid towards Winner for Travel & Expenses to attend ELFest
Complimentary Entry, Camping Spots & Parking Spaces for the full weekend
Emcee advertised on HipHop Stage Promo starting April 1st 2016
(There is 5 Grand Prizes, 1 for each of the 5 cities, Registered Emcee's have 1 in 10 Chance to WIN GRAND PRIZE)
We are committed to bringing you an event where you can showcase your top skills for a panel of judges. These judges have worked exclusively in the hip hop scene, and the music industry for an impressive amount of years. So if you have what it takes, and reside in the
VANCOUVER * SURREY * KAMLOOPS * CALGARY * EDMONTON
area, then 'Electric Love Music Festival,' wants to bring you to the 'NEXT LEVEL.'
Our goal is to create and provide unique opportunities for artists of all ages and abilities; we work hard to ensure that these artists receive the recognition that they deserve. At Electric Love Music Festival, we pride ourselves on staying ahead of the game; and we always bring you the best in entertainment from within the local HIP HOP COMMUNITY.
:: CONTEST INFO ::
– 10 Artists/Duo's or Groups will be selected to compete in their city
– Panel of 3 professional hiphop industry judges
– Artists will be judged on different elements from style, flow, stage presence, crowd hype & interaction, originality of music, etc….
– WINNER TAKES ALL ….. There is four GRAND PRIZES, one WINNER in each of the 5 cities !!
– Must be 18 years or older (Anyone under 18, must have parents/guardian consent)
– Performed in at least one live show and have one original song to qualify
– Live performance ready for a 10 to 20 minute set
– Fan base that will come support your performance at the competition if you're selected
– Available to perform on scheduled date for your city
– Artists, duo or group living outside the city area must cover their own travel to competition
:: HOW TO ENTER ::
(please read ALL contest details, b4 submitting)
Email your artist/group info to firstname.lastname@example.org
– 1 MP3 of your best song (must be original)
– 1 link to your best music video (encouraged but not required)
– Elevator pitch style Bio (accomplishments, names of bigger acts you have opened for etc)
– .JPG of logo or artist photo
– All social media links (ex. Fan page, twitter, instagram, etc.)
:: BECOME A SPONSOR, QUESTIONS OR BUY EVENT TICKETS ::