Double Your Coaching Income and Work Anywhere in the World, with Kayla Roxas
5:45 pm - 8:45 pm
843 Seymour St
Vancouver, British Columbia
• Are you tired of having to go out and find new clients every single month?
• Do you want more time, freedom and flexibility so you can travel the world?
• Are you looking to make more money, work less hours, and live the “Laptop Lifestyle”?
Join us on Tuesday evening, November 4 and discover an eye-opening, yet simple approach to building a profitable coaching business from the comfort of your laptop.
Kayla will reveal 3 strategies she uses to get more clients, work less hours, and set up a remote coaching business so she can travel the world.
By the end of this presentation you’ll have discovered:
• the secret to having your clients engage you for the long term
• a simple technique that will have your prospects begging to become your client
• how to set up your coaching business so you can work from anywhere in the world
Kayla A. Roxas is a Business Coach, Professional Speaker and Online Marketer. Starting off in the corporate world, she left her full-time job for the freedom and lifestyle of being an online entrepreneur. She has spent the last 2 years building online businesses and teaching others how to do the same.
Kayla believes that everyone has an Inner Entrepreneur calling them to do great things. Her mission is to inspire people to listen to their Inner Entrepreneur and take action on their dreams. She is a global advocate for entrepreneurship in young people across the globe.
The doors will open at 5:45pm. Informal networking takes place from 5:45pm to 6:15pm. The formal part of the meeting begins sharp at 6:15pm with Collaborative Networking. The keynote speaker takes the stage at 7:30pm. The Meetup wraps up at 8:45pm.