Coquitlam 125 – Dish & Dialogues #2
6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
2754 Barnet Hwy
Coquitlam, British Columbia
Bring your appetite! In this celebration of our diversity, people will come together to share stories and ethnic food at local restaurants and other venues.
The second of three events in the Dish & Dialogues series will be at Pasta Polo, where you can enjoy “casual Italian at its finest.” This event will be a smaller, more intimate gathering – a perfect opportunity to connect with new people and share your story.
6:00 pm – Welcome
6:45 pm – Opening Remarks
7:00 pm – Dinner
7:45 pm – Dialogue
Tickets go on sale January 2 – buy them online at coquitlam.ca/registration, by phone 604-927-4FUN (4386) or in person at these locations:
• Poirier Sport & Leisure Complex, 633 Poirier Street
• City Centre Aquatic Complex, 1210 Pinetree Way
• Dogwood Pavilion, 1655 Winslow Avenue
• Glen Pine Pavilion, 1200 Glen Pine Court
• Pinetree Community Centre, 1260 Pinetree Way