Cates Park Summer Concerts
4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
4141 Dollarton Highway
North Vancouver, BC
The Cates Park Concerts are free outdoor concerts, held each summer in picturesque Cates Park, North Vancouver. This concert series showcases local bands, featuring talented young artists performing on the outdoor stage from 4 to 7 p.m. on Saturdays in July and August. Each concert will feature three local bands, and the final concert will showcase nine singer/songwriters. So catch one performance, or bring your blanket and lawn chair and catch them all.
This is a great opportunity to see Vancouver’s top up-and-coming talent. All the performers are playing for free. A compilation 27 track, 2-disc CD with one track from every artist performing this summer will be available for purchase by donation. 100% of proceeds will go back to the performers.
If you want to make a day of it, pack a picnic or get some food from Wally’s Burgers at the Cates Park Concession. The concession is open daily during the summer from 11:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., weather dependent.
Cates Park Concert Schedule 2013
- July 6: Colin Easthope, Coldwater Road, and Heard in the Mountains
- July 13: The Written Years, Laurelle & Alexander, and Old Man Canyon
- July 20: Brocken Spectre , Danny Echo, and The Oceanographers
- July 27: No Show
- August 3: Old Mare, Melissa Endean, and Oh Village
- August 10: Corey Abell, The Oh Wells, and The Archers
- August 17: Hooves, Little Wild, and Beekeeper
- August 24: Tessa Mouzourakis, Joel Willoughby, Barry Ross, Ben Rogers, Connor Roff, Steph Macpherson, Alea Rae, Steel Audrey, and Jeremy Allingham.