CandyTown returns to Yaletown
12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The Yaletown Business Improvement Association is proud to announce the 4th annual free outdoor Christmas festival – CandyTown. Last year, an estimated 15,000 people came out to Candytown to kick off the holidays.
Downtown Vancouver’s only free winter festival will transform Mainland Street into a winter wonderland. Lights and candy canes will adorn lamp poles and costumed characters will parade down the street. Holiday shoppers are invited to start their seasonal gift buying in Yaletown with local merchants as well as a specialty market carrying unique gifts and holiday treats. You’ll also find Mainland Street filled with local artisans, street performers and live music.
This outdoor Christmas festival is free, open to the public and sure to get people into the Christmas spirit.
- 12 PM – 7 PM “All I Want for Christmas” Gift Market
- Free Horse Carriage Rides (in front of 1200 Pacific Blvd)
- Visits with Santa and the Ice Queen
- Ice Carving Demonstration
- Live music and street performers
- Candy Making Christmas Tree Lot