BMO Saccomaniacs Charity Golf Tournament – Agriculture for Autism
8:30 am - 8:00 pm
3251 Plateau Blvd
Coquitlam, British Columbia
Steve Saccomano & family, of Chilliwack, host their annual charity golf tournament, raising funds for Pacific Autism Family Centre (PAFC).PAFC is being built in Richmond, and will provide resources available to families with children or adults on the autism spectrum in BC.
The golf tournament is like no other – with a tradeshow booth on every teebox, showcasing the best of the Fraser Valley, and the best of BC.
The BMO Saccomaniacs Charity Golf Tournament – Agriculture for Autism – brings local producers together to support raising funds for autism, making a difference in the lives of children and families with autism.
The tournament is open to all; and the online silent auction is open to the world. Please join us!
Tournament price is $1000 per foursome, which includes 19 holes of golf, breakfast, lunch, dinner, on course food and beverage samples, putting contest, on course activities, swing analysis, and team photos.
Sponsorships are available.
Date: Monday, August 24, 2015
Venue: Westwood Plateau Golf & Country Club, Coquitlam, BC
Information & Registration: www.saccomaniacsgolf.com
Steve Saccomano I Senior Manager Agriculture l BC & Yukon Division
BMO Bank of Montreal l 101-32988 South Fraser Way I Abbotsford I BC I V2S 2A8
Visit us at BMO Bank of Montreal online at www.bmo.com
We’re here to help.
Tournament Producer: Dawn Donahue, Go Golf Events Management Inc, email@example.com, 604-628-9547
All Tournament Registrations include: 18 holes of spectacular golf, shared power cart, breakfast, lunch and dinner, contests, on course swing analysis, on course food and beverage samples, putting contest, digital team photo, complimentary driving range and bucket of balls.
• Coffee, registration, networking – 8:30 am – 10:00 am
• Call to Carts: 10:20 am, with carts leaving for starting holes at 10:30 am
• Shotgun start 11:00 am
o Please note, all golfers must be at golf carts at 10:25 am. It takes 20 – 25 minutes to get all golfers out to their starting hole
• On Course Activities includes food and beverage samples, Ladies and Men’s Long Drive, Ladies and Men’s Closest to the Pin, Putting Contest, and personal swing analysis
• End of golf tournament- 4:00 pm
• Reception and networking – 4:30 – 5:30 pm
• Live auction – 5:30 – 6 pm, with auctioneer Jack Vandraager
• Dinner, awards and prizes – 6 pm – 8 pm, with Emcee Kate Gajdosik, Global BC
• End of night – 8 pm – guaranteed!