The 7th Annual Garlic Festival Meets Chefs To The Field
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
2771 Westminster Highway
The 7th Annual Garlic Festival & Chefs To The Field Have Exploded In A Supernova Of Flavour.The Sharing Farm Society & The Richmond Schoolyard Society Bring Together The Savoury Delight Of Home Grown Garlic With The Excitement Of Live Competition!
Richmond B.C. – Sunday, August 23, 2015, from 10am-4pm at Richmond’s Award Winning Terra Nova Park, the largest Garlic Festival in Metro Vancouver has joined with Chefs to the Field event.
If you haven’t had a chance to attend in the past, the 7th Annual Garlic Festival is an admission by donation, all-ages event to promote community, local organic farming, healthy eating, food sustainability, delicious food and fun. Pairing with the Chefs to the Field event, this year’s festival is sure to attract a crowd in the thousands, for a truly “farm-to-plate experience.
This year’s festival:
• Culinary delicacies from up to 20 popular Metro Vancouver restaurants and culinary academies. Each will serve over 500 donated tasty delicacies to raise money *for the Sharing Farm Society and the Richmond Schoolyard Society. VIP tickets on sale now.
• An expanded Artisan Market with added vendors and even more garlic varieties than last year
• Earnest Ice Cream has returned with their famous Garlic Ice Cream
• Salt Spring Coffee will be there will hot & cold coffee beverages
• A Chefs to the Field live cooking competition complete with a mad dash into the field to harvest their own ingredients!
• An all ages map challenge that will travel through the farm, graze past the fields, waft along restaurant row and lead you to your chance to win the ultimate prize. Stay tuned to @yvrgarlicfest to find out what you could win!
• Lush will be making products on the spot.
• Kid and family friendly cooking demos where we welcome help from small hands
• Kids yoga demos & mini classes
• Science World is bringing three shows of wonder
• Tie-dye t-shirt making (or bring your own clothing to dye)
Tapas Tickets – $4ea
6 Tapas Tickets – $20
Drink Tickets – $3.00ea
VIP Pass – $50
• Access to shorter, VIP lines at restaurant booths and the beer garden
• 5 tasting tickets
• 2 drink tickets
• a foodie gift bag
Sous Chef for a day $100.00
Be the right hand to one of our amazing chefs during the Chefs to the Field competition!
Want to win Sous Chef for a day?
How to win:
Tweet Us: @yvrgarlicfest using the hashtag #YVRGarlicFest or #GarlicCookOff2015
Every Original Tweet will earn a ballot.
The Festival is held at the award winning
Terra Nova Rural Park
2771 Westminster Highway
Northwest corner of Richmond, B.C.
Free Parking for cars and bicycles
Safe, secure, FREE bicycle parking with The Bicycle Valet. It’s like a coat check for bikes — completely hassle-free and secure! We give you a claim stub, and you give us your bike. After the event, you bring back the stub and we return your bike