7 Lessons On Building A 7 Figure Company, with Sheleana Aiyana
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Suite 210 – 1737 West 3rd Avenue
Sheleana Aiyana is the co-creator of the hugely successful online brand Young & Raw along with her husband Caleb Jennings. Their company grew from 0 to 6 figures in under 12 months. As a serial entrepreneur she’s learned a lot, though nothing prepares you for going from a few thousand bucks a month to a 6 figure company overnight.
Prepare to hear the top 7 lessons she’s learned as she continues to grow her company into a 7 figure empire. You’ll even learn all the mistakes made and how she turned her failures into new beginnings for future growth, profitability and a happy team.
In this presentation you will discover…
• The lessons I learned while growing into a 6 figure company with a goal to hit 7 figures within a 2 year timeframe
• The mistakes I made that you don’t have to and how I turned them into opportunities for my company
• How I became a better leader by knowing how to hire slow, fire fast, and using typology testing to optimize our team
• The key areas I would tell every starting entrepreneur to focus on in order to build a sustainable company
• How I’m “building to sell” and the one piece of advice I give to every entrepreneur I meet
• How to create more freedom and work less by building a team that you can trust