40th Annual Circle Craft Christmas Market
10:00 am - 9:00 pm
1055 Canada Place
Vancouver, British Columbia
From November 7 to 11, hundreds of artisans, including over 40 new ones, will present their wares. The Market offers additional special sights and artistic surprises for attendees and fun activities for families to enjoy.
– Watch artisans produce their work: Enjoy live demonstrations of pottery throwing, weaving, jewellery making and more.
– Fashion show: Designers and fashion artisans will be hitting the runway in style as Vancouver’s favourite Christmas Market presents its second year of fashion shows. The shows are available twice a day and will be taking place all week long. Now shoppers have the opportunity to preview the best pieces from the Market’s designers and take the looks from the catwalk to their closets.
– The Main Stage: Where fantastic local talent will shine, including youth community dance and music groups.
– Student Art Exhibition: For the 7th year, an exciting exhibit celebrating student creativity where each secondary school featured offers a display of a wide variety of student artwork and reflects the quality and diversity of their visual arts programs. Explorations in drawing, painting, mixed media, printmaking, collage and photography will be on view.
– Shopping Spree: Drop your ticket in the box inside the show entrance to be entered to win a $1,000 shopping spree at the Market.
More info at www.circlecraft.net.