3 Strategies that will Revolutionize your Business and Personal Communication
6:30 pm - 8:45 pm
1300 Robson St.
This dynamic and powerful workshop is designed for people who are fed up with mediocrity and strongly aspire to achieve excellence in their field.You may have embraced social media but now realize that however useful that may be, nothing truly replaces the power of hands on real life interpersonal skills. Never has it been more important than now to master your speaking, networking, presenting and closing skills.
The Communication Mastery workshop will be practical, fun and results oriented. We guarantee that you will go home with a variety of effective tools and techniques that you can implement right away to build your business.
In this powerful workshop, you will learn:
· How to connect and build rapport easily with others
· Powerful verbal and non verbal techniques for breaking the ice
· How to create and master your power pitch presentation
· 5 secrets for introducing yourself with confidence and impact
· How to sharpen your listening skills to elevate your communication with others
· Discover the benefits of asking creative and powerful questions
· Welcome. Purpose. Vision. Introductions.
· What’s holding your back discovery exercise
· Main presentation
· Quality networking time
· Taking the stage. Individual spotlights with feedback from Experts and group
· Expert Panel Q&A
· Door prizes
Allan Knight is a Communication Coach who helps people to excel in their business and personal relationships. His programs are highly practical and results oriented – helping his clients get more focus, increased self confidence, more bold clear and effective communication.
Michela Quilici is a marketing strategist, author, speaker, and Ghost CEO™ business development advisor at Q. Consulting. She champions service professionals to step into their brilliance and coaches them to get focused on the business development activities that will impact their bottom line. She teaches entrepreneurs how to build systems for predictable growth, take action with accountability and market themselves based on best practices, in order to build a profitable and sustainable 6-figure business doing what they love.
Brigitta Kreiner specializes in Visual Communication, helping individuals create and project a dynamic and welcoming first impression. Having been exposed to many different cultures and trends world-wide makes her a pro at impacting people through fashion and style, as well as transforming their interior space into an individually unique environment. Brigitta graduated with distinction from John Casablancas Fashion Design and Merchandising in Vancouver and The Art Institute of Interior Design in Budapest. Her diverse background in the fields of fashion, interior design and real estate along with her European flare and passion help each one of her clients accelerate from average to extraordinary.
Dress Code: Your personal brand influences your business success. Dress code is business casual, no ripped jeans, or running shoes.
Workshop Rules & Participant Expectations:
· This is a no selling, no recruiting zone
· Participants must be committed to learning and be willing to participate
· Participants must be open to receiving and giving constructive, direct and honest feedback
· Participants are motivated to succeed and striving for personal excellence
If you recognize that investing in your personal and professional development is key to your success – join us for the Communication Mastery Workshop Series!
**This workshop has limited seating. Pre-registration is recommended. Pre-pay online $20 via Paypal, or pay CASH at the door $25. No refunds or transfers.**
Pre-register here: http://www.meetup.com/CommunicationMastery/events/219297625/