10 Ways To Grow Your Business On Facebook, with Matt Astifan
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Suite 210 – 1737 West 3rd Avenue
Facebook has continued to be the reigning champ of social media networks, as the #1 spot where people connect and share online. More than just a meeting place for friends, Facebook is venue for businesses to market their products and services through interaction with prospects and customers.Clearly, Facebook has become a key marketing piece for business success. But how do you make that happen on limited time and budget? In this presentation we will be looking at ten ways you can use Facebook for marketing even if you’re on a shoestring budget.
In this presentation you will discover:
• Pages and Profiles: Which is better for your personal brand?
• How to use the new “Call To Action” buttons on Facebook Pages
• How to use Facebook Groups to grow a community on Facebook
• How to organize your Posts using Facebooks FREE “Unknown” Tool
• Using “Viral Photos Albums” to build your online engagement
• How to integrate Twitter & LinkedIn into your Facebook marketing campaigns
• A simple method to increase the conversion of your next Facebook Ad campaign
• “Retargeting” using Facebook tracking pixels on your website
• How to target ads to your email subscriber database
• Getting leads for your business using Facebook’s new Video Marketing Platform
Tickets: $10 at the door
For more information or to RSVP, visit:
Matt Astifan is the Founder of Web Friendly and is also a Facebook Marketing Expert, Social Media Speaker, and Director of Internet Masterminds. He runs regular workshops on building brand exposure using popular tools like Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter. He developed the first Facebook Marketing program at Langara College and has been a guest lecturer at other schools including Capilano University, Simon Fraser University, Douglas College, and University of British Columbia. Matt is also a member of the Advisory Council at OMNI Television where he helps the station on its ethnocultural programming strategies and helps to identify sponsorship and advertising opportunities for the network.