10 Tactful Ways to Use Your Personal Facebook Profile As A Marketing Tool
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Suite 210 – 1737 West 3rd Avenue
If you have ever wondered how to use your personal Facebook profile for your business then you’re going to love this presentation.One of the reasons Facebook is so effective is the personal connection you can make with people. According to Facebook’s Terms of Service, you’re not allowed to use your personal profile strictly for business
That being said, there are many ways you can use your personal profile to benefit your business and build relationships with current and past customers.
At this event you will discover 10 indisputable principles of Facebook Marketing that will turn your personal Facebook profile into a powerful marketing tool.
All completely free, without using any paid advertising.
In this presentation you will discover:
• The “Golden Key” to getting more comments and likes on your personal Facebook profile posts
• The Reality Show Method™ that sets yourself apart from everyone else and create a personal brand that will resonate with both your friends/family and prospects
• The “shocking” truth about how Facebook collects data and how you can take advantage of it as a marketing tool
• The Facebook Privacy Trap that you must avoid to protect your privacy so that your personal life is never made public
• The “It’s Official” post that earned me $2800 from one status update on my Facebook profile (full post script revealed)
• The Science of Facebook’s “2015” Algorithm that will help you understand what times are the best for posting content to maximize engagement
And that’s just a taste of what you’ll learn in this presentation!
Matt Astifan is the Founder of Web Friendly and is also a Facebook Marketing Expert, Social Media Speaker, and Director of Internet Masterminds. He runs regular workshops on building brand exposure using popular tools like Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter. He developed the first Facebook Marketing program at Langara College and has been a guest lecturer at other schools including Capilano University, Simon Fraser University, Douglas College, and University of British Columbia. Matt is also a member of the Advisory Council at OMNI Television where he helps the station on its ethnocultural programming strategies and helps to identify sponsorship and advertising opportunities for the network.
Internet Masterminds is a weekly Meetup of Internet marketers that get together to discuss Internet marketing related strategies.
Events are $10 when you pre-pay online and $15 at the door.
We are located inside Suite Genius at Suite 210 – 1737 West 3rd Avenue, Vancouver, BC
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/internetmasterminds
Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/768484319856682