Hamilton and Georgia
TWISTED & HIGH ON LIFE present
FRIDAY | OKTOBER 3 | 2014
12:30pm to 4:30pm
The crunch of fresh produce, crackle of the grill, the fizz of the pour, the bite of the chopping block and the clinking of glassware. Applause. Laughter. Conversation. Music. The sounds of autumn! PROST!
Steeped in global traditions, the inaugural Vancouver Harvest Haus joins together camaraderie, authentic European harvest traditions and theatricality with a simple goal: merriment to all. Inspired by Oktoberfest, driven by a love for local ingredients and good drink, this event immerses attendees in an interactive story of the harvest, from ancient days to modern times. And it all takes place under a big top tent.
IN ASSOCIATION WITH CLUBZONE.COM
QUEEN ELIZABETH THEATRE PLAZA
649 Cambie Street, Vancouver
Located right downtown Vancouver on the Queen Elizabeth Theatre Plaza, the Harvest Haus Halle seats up to 1,000 revelers. Choose from one of six sittings to celebrate the season, the fruits of the fields and the drinks of autumn.
Friday Afternoon – LIMITED TICKETS REMAINING
Friday Evening – SOLD OUT
HALLE GENERAL ADMISSION – STARTING AT $25
General Admission includes:
– A four hour Oktoberfest-inspired seating, with access to the Havest Haus Halle alongside hundreds of other autumn revelers
– Theatrical keg tapping opening ceremony, interludes and closing stage performances that immerses attendees in an interactive story of the harvest, from ancient days to modern times
– High energy, unique Bavarian musical performances
– Access to authentic European food stalls serving traditional Oktoberfest fare including pretzel, sausage, sauerkraut and schnitzel. Watch out for the traditional chocolatier!
– Access to the custom-created Harvest Haus merchandise and gift shop
HARVEST BURGOMEISTER VIP – STARTING AT $40
Harvest Burgomeister (VIP) Ticket includes:
All privileges of the Halle General Admission, plus:
– Premium access to the raised Bavarian-themed long table VIP seating area. Guarantee yourself a table seat!
– Access to a unique food offering – an elevated harvest vendor, prepared using local ingredients from Sole Foods
– Complimentary custom-created Harvest Haus stein to keep ($8 value)
– Access to a VIP bar, table wait staff with and a exclusive VIP token purchase area not accessible by the General Admission ticket
CONNECT WITH US