The first ever Vancouver Comic & Entertainment Expo has announced its first two headliners – Marvel and HIMYM star Cobie Smulders and Firefly cult actor Alan Tudyk.
Vancouver-born Smulders is best known as Agent Maria Hill in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and as Canadian Robin Scherbatsky on the hit show How I Met Your Mother.
Meanwhile, Tudyk most famously appeared as Hoban ‘Wash’ Washburne on Joss Whedon’s cult TV series, Firefly, and the film sequel Serenity.
The expo, which aims to be the largest first-year show of its kind in Canadian history, will also be welcoming:
- Brett Dalton (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
- Michael Shanks (Stargate SG1)
- Cult actor Bill Moseley (The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2)
- Horror and B-movie mainstay Michael Berryman
- Cosplay mistress Nicole Marie Jean
Vancouver Comic & Entertainment Expo
- When: August 5 – 7
- Where: BC Place – 777 Pacific Boulevard, Vancouver
- Tickets: Passes range from $20 to $199, for sale online now.
- More: vancouver-expo.com/