April 28 is Jeans Day – BC Children’s Hospital Foundation’s annual fundraising event.
Buy your button and deck yourself out in denim. Next, share your look on social for a chance to win – wait for it – jeans! $1000 worth of Mavi Jeans, to be exact.
Jeans Day buttons are $5 and lapel pins are $20. Get yours at Mavi Jeans, Save‐On-Foods, Overwaitea Foods, PriceSmart Foods, Cooper’s Foods, Urban Fare, Costco, Thrifty Foods, IGA, or London Drugs – and support BC’s kids.
BC Children’s Hospital Foundation and Mavi Jeans are offering one lucky Vancity Buzz reader the chance to win a $1000 Mavi Jeans shopping spree.
To enter for your chance to win the $1000 Mavi Jeans shopping spree do at least one of the following, making sure to use the hashtag #JeanUp.
1. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win $1000 for #mavijeans to #JeanUp for @ Jeans Day via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/4mV1aw RT to enter!
2. Post a picture of yourself in denim using the #JeanUp hashtag and also tag @VancityBuzz and #mavijeans. (2 entries)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. PST on April 28. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they used to enter.
- Entries must be submitted as outlined above during the contest period to be considered
- The value of the prize is $1,000 CAD only, provided in the form of a Mavi Jeans gift card
- The prize is redeemable in store only, at any three Mavi Jeans locations across Vancouver
- The prize must be redeemed in store, within one year of issue
- BC Children’s Hospital Foundation is not responsible for selecting winners or prizing dissemination and will not collect personal information
- Prizing is fully donated by Mavi Jeans
- Vancity Buzz to select winner upon contest conclusion