Hungry for more food stories? Check out these small bites:
- How a New Brunswick court case could affect the B.C. wine industry.
- Ready for some hot coring action? (Giggle) Kinda loving this behind the scenes video from Klippers Organics showing their serious apple coring machines at work.
- Dorks like drinks, too: Van Mag on “The rise of geek bars in Vancouver.”
- Erin Ireland takes a look at Tiffin Walla, a new plant-forward Indian-focused food truck.
- Don’t forget that March 10 is Dining Out For Life–that’s Thursday!
- Our top food stories this week: B.C. rolls out minimum pricing for retail sales of alcohol, the Minister of Defence eats the “Minister of National Deliciousness” at the Cannibal Café, Ladurée lets out more details about their Vancouver shop, 16 of Canada’s best restaurants are in Vancouver, we’re getting a new “tide to table” oyster bar, Taco Bell Canada launches an exclusive new item, ugly fruits and veggies head to town, and a taste of Timber on Robson.
A closer look at our featured photo this week:
Tag your Instagram food pics #vcbfood and we may share them on the site!
Don’t forget to follow @VCBFood on Twitter to keep up with all of Vancity Buzz’s food and drink stories.