Here are five things to do in Vancouver today, Tuesday, March 15. For more things happening around town, check out our events calendar.
- What: Weekly comedy in one of the city’s best local shows, with some of the city’s best local talent.
- Where: Kings Head Inn – 1618 Yew Street, Vancouver
- When: Tuesdays; 9 p.m.
- What: Get your grind without heading into the mountains. Every Tuesday in March, climb the stairs of Vancouver’s Harbour Centre, and get that sweat on.
- Where: Harbour Centre – 555 West Hastings Street, Vancouver
- When: Tuesdays; 4 to 6 p.m.
- What: Comedy inspired by the world of Reddit. Join The Fictionals and friends for a night of improv at Cafe Deux Soleils featuring the big questions only you and the internet can answer.
- Where: Cafe Deux Soleils – 2096 Commercial Drive, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, March 15; 8 to 9:30 p.m.
- What: Have you ever read a poorly written novel and thought to yourself, who
publishes this crap? Or come across a hilariously out of date self-help book in a thrift store? Perhaps you flipped through Sarah Palin’s/ Justin Bieber’s/ R. Kelly’s etc. autobiography and guffawed at her/his life story. Now imagine funny people selecting the worst parts of those books and making fun of them.
- Where: The Emerald – 555 Gore Avenue, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, March 15; 8 to 10 p.m.
- What: In this workshop, Brainstation will be discussing what Instagram marketing is and how you can use it to engage with your customers, drive traffic to your website or business, and get sales. You’ll learn about best practices, latest trends, dive into real-life examples, learn about the tools you need to standout from the competition, and much more. This workshop is ideal for both small and large business owners, community managers, social media specialists, communications professionals, consultants and anyone looking to build their personal brand.
- Where: BrainStation HQ – #410 – 1110 Hamilton Street, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, March 15; 6 to 8 p.m.