Hungry for more food stories? Check out these small bites:
- Someone did NOT like the new Hapa Ramen on Robson.
- Food for thought: “Why I Don’t Crave Vancouver Chinese Food Like I Used To.”
- “Sounds weird tastes great” is how EAT sums up their review of B.C.’s Steller’s Jay Sparkling Shiraz.
- Follow this foodie: Check out Canadian Living Food Director Annabelle Waugh’s delicious Instagram feed.
- Love to see Vancouver included on this list of 16 best cities around the world for food.
- The Vancouver Sun reviews Meat City, and has great things to say about their sandwich game.
- Our top food stories this week: Did’s Pizza is BACK, the best Japanese restaurants (when you don’t want sushi or ramen), 4 food trucks to find this year in Vancouver, February food events, and the best spots for tapas in town.
A closer look at our featured photo this week:
Tag your Instagram food pics #vcbfood and we may share them on the site!
Don’t forget to follow @VCBFood on Twitter to keep up with all of Vancity Buzz’s food and drink stories.