One of the most common barriers to people achieving their fitness resolutions is injury and pain. When you take on a new exercise regime and treat a marathon like a sprint, your body can start to break down. Everyone adapts at a different pace, therefore, you must find a sustainable frequency, intensity, and type of exercise that fits your lifestyle.
Excessive volume and intensity too soon can inhibit the body’s ability to recover. Take the time to learn how your body adapts to the introduction of a new exercise regimen. Listen to your body – being fit and active does not mean you have to train through persistent pain.
Evolution Sport Therapy is here to help you achieve your 2016 fitness resolution healthy and pain-free. Enter to win 10 free treatments (with a maximum value of $1,000) and a personalized treatment plan that fits your fitness schedule and goals.
To enter to win the Evolution Sport Therapy prize pack ($1,000 worth of treatments), do one of the following:
1. Leave a comment below telling us your fitness resolution for 2016 and how you plan on achieving it. (1 entry)
2. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win 10 treatments at @evosporttherapy and achieve your fitness resolutions http://ow.ly/WIFCm RT to enter! #evosport
3. Like the Evolution Sport Therapy Facebook page. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
4. Follow Evolution Sport Therapy on Twitter. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
5. Follow Evolution Sport Therapy on Instagram. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
Treatments can be redeemed for services of an Athletic Therapist, Chiropractor, or both. Prize is only redeemable at Evolution Sport Therapy Kerrisdale location.
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. PST on January 20, 2015. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter by.
About Evolution Sport Therapy
Evolution Sport Therapy is Metro Vancouver’s first Sport Therapy clinic to exclusively combine the services of a Chiropractor and Athletic Therapist. Athletic Therapists are the premier healthcare providers for professional sports and athletes. Their training is specialized in the assessment and rehabilitation of injuries to muscles, bones, and joints.
Chiropractors are hands-on healthcare professionals that focus on the spine and nervous system. Chiropractors practice a manual approach, providing diagnosis, treatment, and preventative care for disorders related to the spine, pelvis, nervous system, and joints. By combining both approaches, Evolution Sport Therapy is able to synergistically utilize both professionals skill-sets to address pain and dysfunction.
Services of a Certified Athletic Therapist or Chiropractor are covered by extended health medical plans, however coverage may vary between each plan.