Dedicated to effecting the conservation of aquatic life through display and interpretation, education, research, and direct action, the Vancouver Aquarium is a not-for-profit marine science centre that has been in existence in Stanley Park since 1956.
This holiday season, Scuba Claus is coming to town! Running until December 24, Scuba Claus dives daily at the Aquarium’s Arctic exhibit, sharing the tank with the beluga whales.
To go along with the holiday season of compassion, you’ll also find the marine debris Christmas tree built with non-organic materials scavenged from B.C. shorelines – aimed to celebrate the holiday season while reminding of the fragility of the oceanic ecosystems.
Once you take in the undersea wonders, check out The Polar Express 4-D theatre experience. Race through mountain passes and over snow-covered fields, on the legendary train that made regular stops in childhood imaginations around the world.
- One annual family membership (2 adults, up to 4 kids)
- $50 gift basket
Total prize value $235.
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Retweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win an annual family membership + $50 gift basket from @VanAqua via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/Vu6E7 RT to enter! #VCB12Days
2. Leave a comment below telling us your favourite marine animal. (1 entry)
3. Follow us on Instagram – @VancityBuzz. Leave a comment below telling us once you have.
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. PST on December 16, 2015. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform they enter by, and announced in post announcing all winners on December 18.
Want to enter more 12 Days of Giveaways contests? Click here.