Since IKEA opened its first Canadian store in Richmond back in 1976, the company has been leading the furniture industry around the country.
Earlier this year, IKEA Canada unveiled its versatile new kitchen system, SEKTION, providing customers the flexibility to customize a kitchen to any space. And to celebrate, customers will get up to 20% back in IKEA gift cards on kitchen purchases until January 11, 2016.
Find inspiration and solutions for activities in and around the kitchen by visiting one of IKEA’s stores around Canada, or visit their virtual store at IKEA.ca.
A $500 IKEA gift card.
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Tweet the following on Twitter:
- Win a $500 gift card to @IKEACanada via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/VOG5p RT to enter! #VCB12Days
2. Follow us on Instagram – @VancityBuzz. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
3. Leave a comment below telling us what you would buy from IKEA. (1 entry)
4. Follow some of our team on Twitter: Editor @farhanmohamed, Deputy Editor @iamkennethchan, Senior Editor @squashblossom, Online Editor @danielbettridge. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry each)
5. Sign up for our Weekly Buzz newsletter: (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. PST on December 16, 2015. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform they enter by, and announced in post announcing all winners on December 18.
Want to enter more 12 Days of Giveaways contests? Click here.