Since opening their first coffee shop on Robson and Bute in downtown Vancouver in 1992, Blenz has opened over 60 locations around the world, primarily focused in Metro Vancouver. They have a passion for providing an opportunity to social over premium drinks while relaxing in a casual café environment, and make some great drinks too.
If you’re looking for some great hot cocoa around this festive time of the year, look no further because Blenz makes some of the best hot chocolate in Vancouver.
A $250 gift basket that will fill any coffee lover’s void:
- $100 Blenz gift card (cheesy gift card holder included)
- Organic gingerbread tea
- 2 Blenz Winter thermoses
- Holiday Cheer Whole Bean Coffee (medium roast)
- Klondike Whole Bean Coffee (their most popular dark roast)
- 3 local North Vancouver-made chocolate bars (2 Dark Chocolate bars and 1 Crunchy Chocolate bar. It’s distributed by Coconama Chocolate Co in North Van).
- Holiday metallic mug
- Ceramic tea pot
1. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a $250 prize pack from @blenzcoffee via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/VOxEG RT to Enter! #VCB12Days
2. Leave a comment below telling us what your favourite type of hot chocolate is – dark, milk, or white (you can find all three at Blenz). (1 entry)
3. Follow us on Instagram – @VancityBuzz. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
4. Follow our Vancity Buzz Food account on Twitter – @VCBFood. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. PST on December 16, 2015. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform they enter by, and announced in post announcing all winners on December 18.
Want to enter more 12 Days of Giveaways contests? Click here.