Ryan Holmes, CEO of Vancouver-based tech darling Hootsuite, has been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 10 Influencers.
Holmes is listed alongside international personalities like Virgin Group founder Richard Branson, CBS News Business Analyst Jill Schlesinger, and tech legend Bill Gates.
LinkedIn’s Influencers represent 90 of the professional social networking site’s most engaging writers, voices, and leaders. Holmes’ status as an active voice in the professional world has grown to a following numbering over 1.2 million, with regular posts and articles with tens of thousands of views.
LinkedIn Top 10 Influencers
- Bill Gates – Co-Chair, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Richard Branson – Founder, Virgin Group
- Mohamed El-Erian – Chief Economic Advisor, Allianz
- James Altucher – Entrepreneur
- Bernard Marr – Business and data expert
- Sallie Krawcheck – CEO and co-founder, Ellevest
- Ian Bremmer – President, Eurasia Group
- Jill Schlesinger – Business Analyst, CBS News
- Ryan Holmes – CEO, Hootsuite
- Sramana Mitra – Found, One Million by One Million
More on the LinkedIn Influencers and the complete list can be found on LinkedIn.