They say New Year’s Eve is always overrated, but you have one more chance to break that spell. Regular-priced tickets to the massive New Year’s Eve party at the Hotel Vancouver are on sale for only a few more hours, and now is your opportunity to get in on the fun.
Imagine a whole floor inside the historic Hotel Vancouver, with six separate “pop up” nightclubs of varying themes, and you and your friends dressed to impress. You’ll dance the night away to Motown classics, the latest electronica, dance hits and indie tracks. That’s what New Year’s Eve could look like – or you can risk it and try to find other plans.
We think we know what you’d rather be doing.
New Year’s Eve at the Hotel Vancouver
With drinks, free coat check, and hundreds of good-looking guests, your New Year’s Eve could include spending time in any of these six “pop up” nightclubs.
- The Pacific Ballroom – The Big Sound, a 30-member soul and motown orchestra playing hits from the likes of Stevie Wonder, Smokey Robinson, Aretha Franklin, and other genre classics
- The Waddington Room – House and electronic music come to the stage with performances by Kevin Shiu, Ingrid Hakanson, and Abasi & Glyn
- The British Ballroom – Marcello and SKLA play house music
- The Columbia Ballroom – Dance to the latest hip hop and party songs with The Rad Pack, Nick Bike, and Niña Mendoza
- The Board Room – Indie-lovers come to dance to the Fox Cabaret’s LOVE night
- Vancouver Island Room – Get sultry with stripteases from The Orchid Club dancers
The final countdown
Because this is one of the city’s biggest New Year’s Eve bashes, more tickets are still on sale, but only for a limited time. Regular priced tickets for $99 each are on sale until 12:30 a.m. tonight and VIP tickets and tables can be purchased until tomorrow.
New Year’s at the Hotel Vancouver
When: Thursday, December 31
Where: Hotel Vancouver – 900 West Georgia Street, Vancouver
Time: 8 p.m. to 3 a.m.
Ages: 19+ only
Tickets: Starting at $99 – buy online
More info: www.hotelvancouvernye.com
Vancity Buzz is a proud media sponsor of New Year’s Eve at Hotel Vancouver