Still need plans for New Year’s Eve? The city’s biggest party at the Hotel Vancouver has more tickets for sale for you last-minute party-planners.
Following their sold-out New Year’s and Halloween parties, Arrival is back with Vancouver’s premier entertainers at the city’s most historic venue on the biggest night of the year.
On Thursday, December 31, Arrival returns with one of their legendary, multiroom New Year’s parties. Taking place in five ballrooms at the iconic Hotel Vancouver, the lineup features some of Vancouver’s most exciting talent, from party DJs to musicians and performers.
Five “pop up nightclubs” will take over an entire floor at the hotel, featuring:
- The Pacific Ballroom – The Big Sound, a 30-member soul and motown orchestra playing hits from the likes of Stevie Wonder, Smokey Robinson, Aretha Franklin, and other genre classics
- The Waddington Room – House and electronic music come to the stage with performances by Kevin Shiu, Ingrid Hakanson, and Abasi & Glyn
- The British Ballroom – Marcello and SKLA play house music
- The Columbia Ballroom – Dance to the latest hip hop and party songs with The Rad Pack, Nick Bike, and Niña Mendoza
- The Board Room – Indie-lovers come to dance to the Fox Cabaret’s LOVE night
- Vancouver Island Room – Get sultry with stripteases from The Orchid Club dancers
Tickets and VIP Packages are still available for those looking to ring in 2016 at Vancouver’s biggest New Year’s bash. Head over to www.hotelvancouvernye.com to buy yours.
New Year’s at the Hotel Vancouver
When: Thursday, December 31
Where: Hotel Vancouver – 900 West Georgia Street, Vancouver
Time: 8 p.m. to 3 a.m.
Ages: 19+ only
Tickets: Starting at $99 – buy online
More info: www.hotelvancouvernye.com
Vancity Buzz is a proud media sponsor of New Year’s Eve at the Hotel Vancouver